Friday, September 3, 2010

photo

I just moved to NYC! AH! I will be pursuing my masters in Computer Art (comp animation) at the School of Visual Arts. This past week I have been going to museums, walking around parks, and just trying to take in all that is going on around me... a lot of inspiration. There are tons of people sketches I want to scan in, but for now a photograph of the view out my 17th floor window looking west. There were some interesting clouds from Earl today. :) I also made it a calendar desktop b/c I always like having a calendar to look at. tee hee!


If you want to download it, click to get the bigger version. :)

2 comments:

Greg Browe said...

NYC looks beeeeeeyootifull, Reddest of the! I hope that inspiration never fails to reach you. Always explore new territory, and don't get too comfortable doing what you already know. Have fun!

-Greg Browe

Jennifer said...

Haha, thanks Greg!! I miss seeing you in the hallway... and dealing with high schoolers together! How's your senior year so far?